While in the hospital setting, patients’ vital signs are monitored frequently and their care plans are followed closely. Given the proper level of care,
chronically ill patients often have better health outcomes in their homes than in a hospital setting. Our telehealth programs are designed to promote
patient self management and behavior modification through symptom identification and management resulting in improved outcomes which reduce unnecessary
hospitalizations and emergency room visits.
The Electronic House Call patient vital signs monitoring device and the CyberCare IVR service allows you to remotely monitor your patient’s vital signs
while increasing care plan compliance.
- Easy-to-use devices for vital signs monitoring
- Medication and monitoring session reminders
- Disease education
- Reduced hospital and emergency visits
- Increased Care plan compliance
- Automatic clinician alerts for early detection and intervention
Call us today to learn how our solutions can help your patients.